Combining the expertise of the best designers, sound engineers, DJ's and record labels around the world, these headphones were designed and produced to be the worlds most stylish and functional DJ headphone in the market.
The one-piece TMA-1 headband consists of a strong, durable and flexible nylon material, which provides full flexibility when wearing and positioning the headphones while DJing. The two different cushions can be changed easily with the click release function, so the headphones fit all situations – from a noisy club environment to just being on the road. The speaker is protected by the cushion plate with integrated filter and provides the richest sound that is available today along with the most durable driver technology. Finally, there is a 3mm cotton fiber filter for isolation and the headphone cup out of a resistant ABS material to protect the fragile parts. The 1.7 meter cable has a mini jack connection in both ends as well as a reinforced plug with a 6.3mm adapter option. It has a 0.4 meter coil on the wire, which gives extra length and flexibility at the turntable.
The TMA-1 headphone has been tested and tweaked by the world's most skilled DJs, designed by Danish design firm KiBiSi and further developed in cooperation with Tartelet Records, Mannhandle and Thank You For Clapping, these headphones were designed and produced to be the worlds most stylish and functional DJ headphone in the market.
PLEASE NOTE: The mic/remote combo on these earphones are only compatible with Apple branded products (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Dynamic 40mm high performance closed titanium drivers for clear and accurate sound in all frequencies
- Cable lock feature to make sure your headphones don't get pulled out while playing
- 2 Interchangeable earpads allow you to easily change between regular or noise isolating pads
- Angled stereo plug makes it harder to accidently pull the plug from the mixer, and less intrusive when you are beat mixing
- Adjustable clips enable you to easily change the position of the cups to make the headphones fit perfectly
- Features a three-button in-line remote for music control and a microphone for calls and FaceTime
- Carrying pouch for easy storage
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Driver unit size: 40mm
- Impedance: 32±15% ohm
- Load rating: 0.1W
- Frequency response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.3%
- Sensitivity: 110±3dB weight w/o
- Box comes with a 1.2m cable with microphone, 1.7m cable (no microphone), 6.3mm stereo plug converter, 2 sets of earpads (1 leather, 1 synthetic), heavy duty carrying pouch and booklet
- PLEASE NOTE: The mic/remote combo on these earphones are only compatible with Apple branded products (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
Supplier style: 6801-BLACK